Monday, August 8, 2011

Blogging.. a new sort of challenge.

Well here I am starting a blog. I frequently stalk everyone elses blogs so I guess its about time I start one myself. Setting this thing up has been tricky and challenging. I'm still trying to figure out html and codes and designs etc.

The pressure of saying the right things and being interesting enough is going to stress me out.

I'll just start this little intro by saying I love all things shabby chic,decorating, shopping, flea marketing, thrifting, cottage, white, chippy, and I love bargains.

I won a contest once held by a local store Ramshackled Treasures.. for cutest ramshackled space. This was my photo. Just a little snippet of stuff that I like.




1 comment:

  1. Welcome, friend! Don't worry about being interesting enough for other people. Keep this blog for you. I can't wait to see more photos of your life so far away from me. Love the sweet bird header!

    ReplyDelete